Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How a proper Guidance can help build a Child's Future?

This point always stucked and pointing my mind from Childhood. I born in a small middle class family where getting proper Guidance was a not daily talk show. I am lucky that my parents were and are very co-oprative to my thoughts. Whatever, I decide they always supports to me at their fullest. Only problem was that there are not that Educated and will versed in the Technological field that they can suggest me some good path. In Childhoodd I was so worry that why I have not born in some Big Shot Family where I could get lots of Lifes Enjoyments and get better knowledge, Finace, Ideas, Supports and Gidance to gow in future life. As life pass the things getting changes. My mind developed and I started thinking that, it's not their Fault. Infact they also could not get the proper Guidance and required fundamentals think to better their Life then How they can offer me the same thing. It was a matter of Generation thinking and the resources they get to live their Life. Now there is not a single complain against them as it was not theirs fault but it was bad luck that they have not got the neccesities requirements for their carrier.

Now, its the new generation. We dont have that hurdles or Difficulties which was earlier. Nowadays every now and then New innovations and technologies are inventing day by day so we have surlpus advantages to our Life to build our Carrier nicely.

I am now thinking that its now our turn to become successful and get all those essentials think which is very imporatnt to build a right future for us and belonging to us so in future our children shouldd not complain that we have not done any goodd things for their future. Guys think. Its very important that now you be a gentle with clear approach mind person. If we face any problem or barriers then todays there are enormous knowledge and supports are available so make use of your all the supports andd make your Life as good as possible.

If you find any problem please do not hesitate to contact BestGuidancewala.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment