Friday, December 17, 2010

My Decision Keeps Me Happy | Relations are Greater Than Money

I am so happy today.

Just Past week went into so much of tentions. Dealing with a two options. At one place good Money was there but at other end Mutual Relations and future growth was there. Dealing with lots of emotions and thinking in last and this week. Was not able to take the correct decision for my self. I consider my self as a BestGuadance wala but Friends literrally got stucked this week for taking the correct and beneficial decision. Discussed with my family and friends and the peoples to whom I consider as my well wishers and finally take the decision from my Heart That push me to take the pitch of Relationship for the betterment of playing my games on field.

Listen my friend at one point more Money was there but I thought money I can earn at any point of time but if I loose the Trust and Relations then it would be very difficult for me to earn again so I decided to go with my Heart and my well wishers suggestions.

Similary in Life there are various situations come when we not able to take the proper decision so in these cases just consider your Family, well wishers, Good Friends and finally listen to your Heart. Afterall that is the thing which is always stay with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment